Reduce tariffs by using our FTZ’s. Accelerate production and secure quality.
Warehousing & Distribution
When you need fast implementation, a customized, flexible facility solution and improved order accuracy with increased visibility and control, tkSCS delivers. Whether you need dedicated or multi-client warehousing space, you will benefit from our solutions that leverage our vast distribution network and expertise. Realize significant, ongoing savings through our continuous improvement activities and process standardization. tkSCS helps you accelerate production with a wide array of value added services.
- Sequencing and JIT delivery
- Intra plant line side delivery
- Materials planning and production scheduling
- Quality control for part accuracy
- Order fulfillment
- Postponement or localization
- Export packaging
- Container management
- Rack repair
With over 30 distribution centers across USA, tkSCS can design a transformative, strategic solution that provides you the freedom of flexibility according to your customer’s demand.
- Foreign Trade Zones
- ISO certified
- Flexible long and short term storage
- Wireless enabled systems for scanning, barcoding and labeling
- Web enabled customized WMS/inventory systems and reports
Whether you need fast and flexible space or an optimized, long term distribution strategy, tkSCS can provide a solution that includes a fast start up and is easily adaptable for future requirements. From Detroit to Los Angeles, Boston to Seattle, we are where you need to be. Warehousing, distribution and value added services. Yes, we do that!
Contact us to start the conversation.
Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ’s)
Combining the benefits of a Foreign Trade Zone with tkSCS’ quality inspection, testing, rework, inventory management, and lean material flow practices can greatly impact your bottom line and improve your cash flow. Facilitating direct delivery into our FTZ warehouse without paying duties, 24/7 receiving hours to avoid unnecessary delays or charges, and improved transit and quality consistency will streamline your supply chain and offer greater flexibility. In addition, implementing value added services such as inspection, kitting, repack and sub-assembly prior to order fulfillment can offer sustainable competitive advantages.
Benefits of a Foreign Trade Zone:
- Relief from inverted tariffs
- Duty exemption on re-exports
- Duty elimination on waste, scrap and yield loss
- Savings on damaged or nonconforming items
- Weekly entry savings and cash flow (duty deferral) savings
- Zone-to-zone transfers
- Improved quality control, compliance and inventory tracking
- Reduction in custom fees and inspections
When utilizing tkSCS’ value added services within any of our FTZ locations, you can achieve maximum savings and minimize operational costs. Reach superior performance in your port strategy utilizing our available space in Detroit, Houston or South Carolina or call us at +1-586-693-7686 and let us know where you need your FTZ.
Permitted activities within a Foreign Trade Zone: